Wednesday, August 27, 2008

C.S.I~~WAKAKA

C.S.I~~a.k.a. chocolatie starchy icy......its the name for our food promotion...
25/8 is the day...where DH29 G1,2,3 were buzying doing the last preparation....until 9am...is time to rockz~~woohoo~~
we had plained this promotion since term 2...and im one of the promotion team..yeehaa~~haha...promotion team rocks~~wakaka....i jz remember tat i was kinda crazy during tat day..haha...welcoming people by shouting till no sound....hahaha...crazy><..anyway..here r some picture taken by my phone...so sit back n enjoy it...haha....


ash mei qi n nicole~~


C.S.I...cool~~
cool C.S.I group...haha
ash sonia mei qi n nicole...XD

ash sonia mei qi n nicole take 2...haha~

chocolate graphic stall...lots of nice chocolate^^

quess wat...is a chocolate...cute rite?hahaha..

quess how much for this box of chocolate?..rm50><
pisces~~my horoscope..haha

kelvin....our "mommy~~"..hahaha

aiyak..miss ruth..looking at her phone....lol
me ivan racheal n nicole~~XD
kit yee ms ruth tania n ash~~after playing with the trolley...lol
hahaha..russell...actually hes trying to do break dance..lol
ivan n bash..^^
actually still got others..jz tat electrical problem...cannot upload..lol...hope u enjoy it^^

No comments: