Friday, December 12, 2008

O__O part 1

wow...its really a long time i din update my blog since last end of the month....haha..im jz too lazy n alot of things jz happen around me so no mood to update....XD
anyway...for those who dono..im in kl nowT__T..so sad...miss u all a lot in miriT____T
so..lets start with my last day of training....it was really great n thanks to everyone of u all in GP^^..love u all very muchXD...although got some bad things happen during tat time..but im still love u all very muchXD
during the last day of my training..(5/12 its a friday)...as ussual..i came to work early in the morning...n start preparing all the stuffs...n good thing is..tat "boss" let me pick up the phones...lol...coz not enough of kaki tangan...n my KAK din came for work...so he let me do the job..lol....
then in the afternoon...plain to buy some bubble tea for some of my collegues...but its too exp><...so change my mine to "special"...n actually its almost the same price as bubble tea-__-...anyway...i also bought some rojak for BW staffs n FO staffs...hahaha....
after i reach office not so long later....someone belanja me makan dessert from BW~~XD...it was really too nice^^he ordered to my office...wakakaka...it was to nice...thank you very much^^
then after tat...i got to the different dept to took some photos with them^^...i was really happy n thanks to everyone of themXD...
it was really a memorable day for me n i appreciate tat alot^^...gona miss u all alot soonT_T..wish all the GP staffs..all the best n early merry christmas to u allXD....
.....to be continued....

No comments: