Wednesday, October 28, 2009

term 6 week 5!!!!!

time flies time FLIES!!!~~how it flies?i hav no idea..LOL
anyway...it was really too fast for me...its like jz 1 sec n im in term 6 now..week 5 lagi!!5 more weeks to final n graduate!!O___O
sorry for no updates due to tat stupid PSR report which is very important for us for our final as we hav to present it to the french pro..wooot!!been busying editing and reserching past few week ...-___-
its a good thing tat i hav done it on time n hang in on time...it feels like u jz let go 1 big rocks on ur head...n its like a long waited holidays has jz started...but actually NOT!!...haizz...
i know its time for me to get my revision started...but i jz don hav that mood to study...no motivation at all...n its not only me myself...all my coursemate feel the same...@_@
term 6 ar term 6...i jz wish tat it can finished very de soon and everythings can be done well...garrrghh...









No comments: