Friday, February 26, 2010

The 3rd month after i graduated

Ouh FINALY i post this blog after the 3rd month i graduated~hahaha~~sowwiee~~XP
The reason i din post it earlier is becoz....im...Lazy>,<...hahaha...ok ok..my bad~~
I was quite..really...miss a lot of my fren in kl...Espeacially Nicole~Peiling~Mei Qi~Ashley~Bashini~Jackie n Kevin~n others..miss u guys a lot a lot~~=((...miss Peiling the most coz shes at overseas~Hope everythings goes fine in Swiss=) n those in kl..wish u guys all the best in ur degree=)
And also my ex-roomates n housemates~~thank u for everything yo~n sorry if i did something bad to u all...>,<...so sorry>,<
After graduated...i hav actually shut down my brain until now....which is quite bad actually....haha...rested at home almost 24 hours per day...jobless...lifeless...LOL...
But now..is my time to find a job...to earn some pocket money before i went to Taiwan~XD..i don wan to rest at home n wasting my parents money anymore...since new year has jz over...i think this is the time la...i should work~!!LOL
Hope i can get a job soon la...God bless me~;)

No comments: