Monday, April 19, 2010

Exercise-aholic~LOL

Recently dont know y~i jz love to exercise n made myself sweaty~then follow by the muscle-ache the day after~*crazy woman*

last saturday which is jz few days back, i joined my bro n my cousin for the 2 hours non-stop badminton fight~n that whole big court is jz only 3 of us~which is very syok coz we can do wat ever we like...lol...

and today~i join the body combat which will make u exhausted n burn wat ever fats u hav..O_O
haha..yea rite~but wat i say is true~n its really fun~!!jz come n join us if u r interested~XD
*for those who dono wat body combat is....jz go google search~XD..n it is much more different than aerobic~!!*

after this few exercises...i can really tell u tat, tomolo will b my nightmare...my muscles will "scream" all the way till wed or thurs non-stop for sure>,<>,<....*yokoyoko time~~*

hopefully my so called "exercise-aholic" will continue la~as u know...im a "mee cup"...ahaha
*this "mee-cup" refere to ppl who lost interest on something very fast*

No comments: