Wednesday, April 2, 2008

kl life??

hahaha...once again..im having another term break..and i have no chance to go back miriT__T
anyway..i have to think lots of things to do during this holiday....
because of most of my housemates are from school of hospitality..so most of them went back to their home town..holidaying of couse...and my house become sooo quite><..good thing is two of my housemates were taking different courses...so their holidays were also different from us...and at least i still have them to accompany me..if not...sure die lo..haha
during this week...most propably i will be going to school onlining lo...(we already pay for it ma..so must use it wisely..wakaka)..if staying at home sure will grow mushroom lo...plus i don hav a laptop..tv only can watch tv2..the only thing i can do is sleep...lol...really nothing to do..lol
i hav finish my exam last week..and actually my holidays had started last friday..thats mean 28/3..or can say is thursday coz my exam finish at 10am=_=..so my house mate plan to go midvalley coz they also finish class at 10am..the good thing is there is a ktm station jz behind our school..so it is very easy for us to go there..but the thing is one of my course mate was following us><..i know im bad to be like tat..but shes really...dono how to say..i oso kesian her coz mostly all of my classmate don really like her...n she keep on complaining bout them..i really cannot tahan lar..i try to talk to her but...haiz...i also dono how to say..lol..
the nx day..i jz stay at home lo..i also dono i sleep till 12pm until my house mate, su wen suddenly come back from school..she was sick and her fren sent her back..at 1st i though is our new housemate move in..haha..she jz sleep almost whole day after taking the medi..after a few while shes feeling better dy..thank God..^^..tat afternoon i help Doreen for packing her back coz she will be going back to miri..
the nx day once again tat is saturday.. go sunway lor..the nearest and the most i went after i stay here...although i have been there for many times but still feel like going there..dono why..mayb addicted dy eh..lol...buy some grocery..blablabla..
nothing really happen during this few days lo..jz a boring simple day..haha..i think i will be going to sch online again...lol...no choice=_=..haha..hope everything will b fine n hope tat i can do well in my nex term as well..oh yes my exam result...charm lo..hope its okie lo..hahax

No comments: