Monday, September 22, 2008

im FRRREEEEE......EEEEEE.....*cough cough.........lol

"Time passes really really fast"...i have used this sentence since last few blogs...but it is really true..now i have finished my 1st year assesment and im gonna have my industry trainning soon...sadT_T
anyway...im really happy to know a lot of u in KL...this is our fate to meet n know each other here...im really happy n enjoy to b with u all during our journey from term 1 to term 3....we have passes throu those exams...met a lot of strange lecturers..and of coz "eng dao"'s lecturers...wakakaka...(miss Mr Bertrand so much><.......)Besides, we have our practical class together n suffered together...im gonna miss u all alot~~sob sob...
besides those i met in college...im really gonna miss my dear "family" members n my best pals..im really happy to have u all in my life...when im down,u all have makes me laugh....when im sad...u all have confort me....im really really happy n miss those days we have spent together....sad~T_T
and now...im having my few days holiday in KL...have spent time with my frens..coz we gona see each others again after 3 months><...so have to appriciate the time with them..i have went out everyday since friday after we finish our last paper...hahhaa....
anyway...i hope that i can pass my paper...n pass my trainning as well...hope everythings will goes fine...wish u all out there all the best in ur trainning...and for those who will b having the new term..all the best in ur studies....take care n meet u all after 3 months=)

No comments: