Sunday, September 28, 2008

internship tomolo><

waah...sooo fast now comes to me....last time see doreen training...now is my turn...@__@...
i was actually quite nervous bout it cause u have to face those real guests from diferrent places...those guests are no longer ur friends..ur friend's friend or ur lecturers.....they are real guest which u never know...><
i hav my internship at grand palace hotel for about 2 months....i will b in the restaurant for my 1st month..then followed by FO..which is front office...
i was really nervous coz i don even know wat should i really need to do...i don know whether my "ah head" fierce or not geh...somemore the uniforms...@___@
eeee.....hopes everything gona b alright...hope i can perform well during my internship....aaarrrggghhh...damn nervous rite now><......-____-llll

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

harr?? only FO and Restaurant arr..
means not housekeeping n my cullinary?? jeezz..i hvn plan where to go yet!!!