Sunday, April 5, 2009

last day in steven's house...

sunday...which will b my last day stay in steven's house...i was kinda..happy n sad~kinda "bu she de" they all...but i mafan they all alot><

this morning...i tersleep till 9+am...they all hav went out while im still sleeping...they go for golf~LOL..not my interest...LOL

then~when they got back...they wanted to go for badminton...called me but din wait for me...is my fault also laXP

after that~out we go to some islands!!!LOL...hot sunny day~~

i hav started to bcome darker..but i like it~XD...we hav been to 2 islands~but i dono their names...LOL...1st is the island with 1 big lake...some activity like swimming or kayak or the i dono wat it calls...something like cycling boat???lol...anyway..quite enjoy^^...then we visited some other island...saw the eagle feeding and the gunung buntiang??LOL...
then we went to another beach/ island....it is damn nice>
after today...i will b going for my industry training~which starts TOMOLO><...haiz...no more fun....anyway...i will take good cares of myself=)...ciaoz~

No comments: