Saturday, April 4, 2009

LANGKAWI~~~

And finaly....im in LANGKAWI!!!~~LOL...actually im not really happy with it tho....
FRI...after having my final packing...actually is last minute packing...hahax...10am uncle come and fetch me up...i was really mad with the stupid guide...dono how to manage and do stuff properly...-__-...
anyway...thank God i hav my safe journey to airport...n grrrr...plane delayed for 1.30 hours...-__-..reach langkawi at about 3...n stay in starbucks for about 4 hours to wait for my fren to pick me up@_@.. wasted me rm26 for the drinks n dinnerT_______T...but at least i can online n watch movie la~XD
Thanks alot for providing me room n foodXD
as for today...a lovely sunny saturday...we went out whole day for the activities...visited the beach..played games n eat~~ahaha...hav fun there~XD and also the water fall jz oppesite the beach....lambir lose!!!the water fall are damn nice!!!!about 10 floor high~n the water is cristal clear!!COLD~and got monkeys!!!
not like lambir...walk inside till wan die dy...only can c this small small water fall....waste time n energy...LOL...somemore not nice 1...lol....n i wana high lighted is...we saw something....18sx!!damn it...-___-...spoiled....good thing they come after we plan to go back....lol...
after that..we went for our dinner...seafood~~woohoo~~nice nice^^....
i think i hav to pay back...they gav me alot of fun n happiness....i owed u all alot><...
nx time...nx time~~!!i will sure pay back for sure!!!
anyway...got to go 1st la...tired@_@.. hope tomolo still can onlined la...for my last time!!XD...ok ciaoz~

No comments: