Tuesday, March 31, 2009

damn sien sien sien....

aiyoyo..although there's 1 week holiday for me..i still feel very sien looo...no mood to do anything i wanted to do...mayb bcoz of the industry training which coming really soon...haiz..!!

anyway..my holiday are quite bored n not fun at all lo...cant join they all for the seafood..n most of my fren went back to their hometown...the only place where i can lepak is my house n sunway n also college for internet~XD...sien lo sien loo~~

haiz...now currently helping my fren up with her homework..drawing the building stucture thingy...kinda fun~haha...thinking of changing my course to architecture...lol...but i know this will only happen in my dream...nv happen in my real life for sure...LOL

3 days left for me to stay in this house..in this place...im gona miss alot of things here..=(...2 month+ is kinda long for me although all my fren say its very short..haha

after training will b having 3 weeks holidays..most propably will go back to my hometown...or mayb go makan angin at somewhere else...hahaha...still planning...but going back to my home town is confirmed!!XD

miss alot of u in miri...sorry for din really contact u all...im really really sorry><...hope can hav gathering with u all when i got back^^

okie la...thats all for wat i wana talk about...feel like going yam cha tonight...anyone?XP