Thursday, March 12, 2009

week 9~

time passes like flows of water..it was really really fast.....n now came to the 9th week.....><
wat had actually happen during this week??...nothing fun nothing exciting.....jz a normal life as usual...rushing assignments n having some crazy assesments...LOL
i hav did something quite bad tat day...on sunday><...the shop call me for work n i was pretending din answer the phone calls....they call me 3 times n i don even pick up onceXP...soli la...i don wana work there la...the supervisor is so.....haiz...i also speechless...so...sorry la~~~
then monday....a holiday...n we went to nicole house for our assignments....nothing special happen...haha...then tuesday...as usual...boring classes...but for our m'sian study...our video been showed twice~~~~happy~~^^...good job guys~^^n as for wednesday...which is today....i had my french presentation...n i did quite badly...coz i forget all my speech...n ends up reading the paper....LOL.....my fren told me tat my lips turned purple...LOL....after tat..nothing special happen...sleep eat n sleep...lol.....
now i jz "gan jiong" with my placement...i really hope that i can success....langkawi~~~><
career centre..pls help me~~~XD
anyway...thank God for everything~..im still alive everyday~n this is cool tat i can learn from the challenge each day U hav given me...thank u^^......
k la..tats all from me..hav to wake up early to prepare my english presentation....ciao ciao~~^^

No comments: