Saturday, March 28, 2009

YAY~~im FFRREEEEE~~

FINALY~i have finished my final exams~phew!!~~XD
now is time to ROCK!!!XD

anyway~sorry din update my blog recently..coz..buzy wad~XD

My final exams...not too tough n not too easy..so far i still can do it la..haha..
But hav to see my result whether i hav done it "nicely" onot...hahax

Now having my 1 week holidays..kinda happy n kinda sad as well..coz after this..i will b having my 2nd training in langkawi..for 2months+~~T__T...i don wana go for training!!!...sien...haiz.. hope everythings gona b alright la~~

lots of things happen around me..but i cant really remember also...coz my brain suffocated during tat time...so...don blame meXP...
wat i remember is we hav to participate as a commis to help seniors for their final exams....early in the morning...7am hav to reach there-__-..sien lo...but kinda fun also la..coz this is the chance where 3 groups in kitchen together..XD...

anyway...kinda happy n gona miss a lot of ppl during my training...haiz...so sad!!T___T...nothing much i wana say dy....here rains everyday n it scares me...the lightning are like jz 1 block distance away from me><...lol...

okie la...tat all for wat i wana say....remember to support earth hour tonight~XD..ciao~








1 comment:

wwe said...

lolll ...you're tagged ..do the tag at my blog www.eclipseaaron.wordpress.com

hahaa..fromAaron Sim