Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Slow down!!~~~

Today is wednesday...a very relaxing day...which i have skiped 2 classesXP...coz lazy~~XP....

anyway...lectures are not teaching...soo....hahahax

i was kinda happy and worried bout my industry training which coming right up very soon...i have choosen Langkawi as my preference...n....im the only trainnee from taylors will be going to tat hotel- Bayview langkawi...located on the cetral of the town...actually i prefer berjaya or mutiara more coz near to the beach n the allowance are quite high~~..o well...no choice la....they hav confirmed me...so...hav to go there la....

i don really feel like going for training actually...coz we actually jz finished our 1st training not really long ago~!!...hope my indusrty training will be nice n smooth la~~

sure gains fats becoz of eating free tax chocolate EVERYDAY~~~waakakaka

i was wondering..should i bring my laptop??i really scared will kena stolen or something....but if i din bring....i will sure bored till "siao"..comics..mp3 are the must bring items...XD

lets don talk about tat 1st la...makes me no mood later..haha...

so soon...i will b turning to 20th....this coming FRIDAY~~~haiz...old old old...20 dy eh><...no more 1...now start counting with 2....*can understand ka?means nt 10+ liao..is 20+!!!

time flows really really fast~~n i cant really catch-up....@_@

anyway..quite exciting for this coming saturday~~goin to chiong k~~XD...BUT!!!my exam still going on...so cant play till very late...><.....

hahax...k la..nothing to say dy...ouhya!thanks John~for fetching me back yesterdayXD...
n...AARRGGH~~my CV!!hav to start now!!!ciao 1st><

No comments: