Friday, August 17, 2007

escape classes...XP

2day is the laz day of sku...after tat will b havin 1 week off...but i din go 2 sku 2 present myself...coz i got reasons y i din..i mean i don wanna go 2 sku...XD
firstly...im lazyXP...laz few days i hav already spent my life studying n not enuf sleep..owes wake up so early in the morning 2 study @_@ ...so i don wanna wake up so earli again..i nid 2 rest more...hehe...
secondly..onli got a few teacher will come in2 our class=_=...they come in oso din teach us...jz mayb will giv back our test paper or call us 2 keep quiet n do our own stuff...
thirdly..there will b an assembly about the national day celebration...nothing 2 do..n the aircon inside the hall owes broke down...so y do i nid 2 go 2 sku spending my time having sauna inside the hall??..n oso siting on the dirty carpet(got ppl vomit there b4=_=lll)haha...
forthly..i nid 2 help my mom 2 clean up the house..coz my grandparentz from other place wil come visit us n stay wif us for afew days..so..i nid some times 2 clean up the house...coz my house is kinda..messy..XP
lastly..some of the classes still havin their exams..i don wanna disturb them so i don wanna go 2 sku...XD
so...tats y i escape 4 not goin 2 sku..hehe..furturemore...half of my classmates also same as me...so the class will b very quiet n no fren 2 chitchatXP...haha...so am i wrong tat i escape classes wif reasons??...hehe..

No comments: