Saturday, August 25, 2007

im FREEE~~~

yay...finally i hav finished my secondary school live in SMK CH..waakkakaka....*cough..sorryXP
as for me...i have spent 6 years in this school..the 1st year is totally waste my time...but is good for me too as it is the preperation for us to go for form 1...in this 6 years..i learn many things in school..i guessXP..i have made lots of friends n also gains many experience in this school..lolx
n also..i have finally finished my SPMXD...but still dont know the result yet><..so damn nervous><..but really thank God for guiding me during this 6 years^^..until i finish my SPM..thank you LORD..for always be there with me^^
n now..although im free..but im stress for the things i should do after this><..i been chosen to join the national service..bfore tat i was quite happy about it..but until the day have come..i feel "sien"..n no mood to join it anymore..becouse of some incidents also larXP...the 1st thing is i have to continue my studies as well...but i haven go register yetXP..the second thing is i will miss him very much><...n the third thing is..i don feel like i wanna go anymore..coz i have to join the NS at selangor...n its too far from my hometown n also its dangerous also..how i wish tat they cancel me from the listXD...
jz pray tat Lord can guide me..n also giv me wisdom to solve the problems..AMEN

No comments: