Friday, December 14, 2007

Question and answer 2...

1. whose picture is it that you keepin your wallet?
>>my dear n my friends^^
2. what time do you go to bed?

>>usually after 12am...hehe
3. what was the last thing you did before filling this survey?

>>chat wif my friends
4. who's the one you always meet the most?

>>my dear^^
5 . who's the person you're gonna callif you need help?

>>my family, my dear n my pals..
6. what's on your mind just now?
>>thinking of my dear...
7. kissd a complete stranger?
>>huh??
8 .with whom do you wanna be to havefun?

>>my dear^^
9 .what' s the latest movie you saw?
>>hmm...Ratetoille..i guess...haha
10 . when was the last time you wentout?
>>2 hours ago..
11 . what do you hate the most for now?
>>my cats poop anyway..><
12. when was the FIRST time you slept alone?
>>i never sleep alone bforeO_O
1 3. what things do you want to do now?
>>meet my dear...but i cant><
14. what do you do everyday besides eat and sleep?
>>online..watch tv...sms with my dear..see comic books...blablabla
16. colors that make you happy?
>>blue..pink...blablabla
1 7. most fave things in your room?
>>my bed?
18. what was the last thing you bought for your room?
>>nothing..=_=
19. in instruments, what makes you crazy?
>>drumz...violinXD
20 . any instruments in your room?
>>nope..but in my storeO_O
21. instruments that u play?
>>VIOLIN~~
22 . miss someone?
>>yeah..miss him alot..dear
23. are you a coffee addict?

>>yuup...but i still can live without coffee
24 . are you satisfied with ur lyfright now?
>>huh?
25. would you share a glass of water with a friend?
>>sure...y not??
26. when was the last time you ate seafood?

>>i ate it eeryday...
27. ever had a food fight?
>>nope...but i wanna tryXD
2 8. what do you usually eat for breakfast?
>>i din eat breakfast..i eat "brunch"...(breakfast + lunch=brunch)
29 . lost a friendship over something stupid?
>>nope..never have..^^
30. been really depressed before?
>>yuup..but saldom..owes cry in my room when im depressed
31 . what's your favorite fastfood?
>>KFC!!!SUGERBUN!!!MAC D!!!^^
32. cried in front of your classmates?
>>saldom...but if too sad or too stress then will cry
33. can you remember what you did on the first day of your school in college?
>>i jz finish my secondary school...but will b going soon^^
35. did u ever cheat during an exam?
>>sometimes...but will feel guilty after doin it><
36. Is kissing normal for our age?
>>hmm...i think soXD
37. are you childish?
>>sometimes...XP
38. how's your heart lately?

>>still beating like normal...XD

to b continue.....

No comments: