Friday, December 28, 2007

Felise Na Vidate~(hope i din spell wrong><)

1st of all..happy birthday Jesus and wish all of u a Merry Christmas~~
this was my 1st time i celebrate christmas with all my brother n sister in christ and also all the new friends/comers^^
during the christmas eve..on tat morning i went to the Good News shop buy a Bible and a keychain for him..so last minutes..lol
on that night..i have my dinner with my family and some of my Churchmates..couse their home alone..so we invited them to join us^^..
after tat..my sis and i went to the church for the christmas sermon..quite dissapointed that my father and some of my friends dint join us..but thank God that there are lots of new friends come to our church^^
during that night..Pastor Lau and David give sermon with dualanguage..that is chinese and english..after that..we sang christmas songs and exchange presents to each others(pass around the present..then when the music stop..what you have on ur hands is ur present^^)is quite fun that all of us join the activities^^
after that..we have our tea time downstairs..we eat and have funs with all of the new friends..thank God that everything go alright that day and thank God for the new comers^^..
and this reminds me that..christmas is celebrated for the born of Jesus Christ..reminds us that He is our Saviour..our Lord..who saved us from sins..thank you Lord..

1 comment:

omnismiles said...

Sliver Snake, It is so nice to hear that you are spreading joy in your family. I am praying that you are blessed in your life. Keep up the good work and celebration.