Sunday, December 23, 2007

the night without electicity><

last night..when i was writting my blog..suddenly everything around me becomes black...why?coz no electricity lor><...haiya..oledi 10++pm liao baru no electricity..and not only my house o..i think is all the riam no ec..so charm><...lol..but is quite fun actually..XD
do you know what did we do last night?..first..i play chess with my bro under a small light..then..i play fire(candle) by burning the toothstick..sot...after that..my father decided to play sudoku..under a small light again??crazy..but is too bored.so we all jz play nia..is kinda hard to see coz is too dark><..until my eyes so pain and tired=_=...we play sudoku till the ec comes...and it was almost 12am...wah..2 hours ++ ar...actually afternoon oledi got no ec till 6pm++..then this is the second time=_=..hope tat today wont be like that again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.