Saturday, December 22, 2007

challenging days for us><

seens my mom was not at home for a week...i think it will be a very challenging days for me and my siblings...><
as for today...my mom went to kl this morning...and we started our jobs..this morning...lol
she has written down what should we need to do during those day...im incharge of preparing the food..and this is my first time i prepare the dinner on my own O_Owith my bro helps also lar...hehe...actaully the food will be prepared at 5pm++...but i finish it at 4.30pm..lol...and it was quite..fun actually...my soup..my older bro say taste like paper...coz its not salty at all..my jagung..dono weather the meat cooked or notO_O(sakit perut don find me ar><)..and the timun+"xiang gu rou jiang"(is a kind of can meat)...i cut too many timun leXP
this is such an experient that as a training for me to cook for my future husbandXD...but i still need to practice more..i still really lausy in cooking><..except maggee mee larXD
jz wish that this few days,every things will go alright...

No comments: