Friday, December 21, 2007

happy day, happy day, when Jesus wash my sins away~

Happy day, happy day, when Jesus wash our sins away~~
this hymm reminds me back to last year when my sis been baptized at church..it was a wonderful and meaningful day for her and also everyone of us....
and now...this coming sunday(23/12/07)will be the day for me to be baptized^^..it was really wondeful and amazing for me..
i still remeber the 1st time, one of my classmate(Jap) who share the gospel to me..i was still form 1 during that time..my sis who study in kl have accepted God during tat time..she also try to share the gospel to me..i really thank God for giving me chances to know Him..during the time my friend share the gospel to me..i have accepted God to be my Lord..but my parents didnt know bout it..i try to join the ISCF at school and also join the Bible study lead by sister Siew Fong with my friend every Wednesday after my school..but mostly i go by myself..i din go to church..i was born in a non-christian family..so my parents not really like what my sis and i did..i still remember when my mom know that i join the ISCF at school..she was quite mad..and keep on asking me why..after this incidents..i saldom go for the ISCF..so as the Bible study..and during that time..i feel that i was far away from God...i ever think to leave God before..i feel that i cannot serve Him...it was quite sad..
after year by year..i stop doing what a christian should do..and saldom pray..actually is because of i didnt understand...
untill last year when my sis attend the EE programme..she invited my mom, my bro and me to come to the church..during that time...sister Linda shared the gospel to me...and i accepted Christ..and i pray hardly..it was really wonderful..that God never give up to let me know Him..i believe that one day,my mom n my bro so as all my family members will also come back to Him...
after that time..i started to go to church..i started to have quite time..and i started to learn how to pray everyday...it was really amazing..that my parents and also my family member didnt stop us for joining the church activities..praise the Lord..^^
now...i have finish joining the baptisme classes..and i pass the interview by Elder Norman and Deacon Barnabas..praise the Lord^^...i learned a lot from it..i learn how to become a christian..we are sinful..and because of the Salvation of Jesus Christ..the only son of Lord Father..we are saved..thank you Lord..
this coming sunday..will be the big day for me so as the brothers in Christ..especially Leslie..Yong Han..Jian Han..Sim Zhe..Kim Teck..and uncle Sylvester..may Lord bless them..and also let us love U always and always follow Ur words..do Ur wills..until the Day has come...

No comments: