Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Questions...@_@

1. What was the highlight of your week?
free 2 be concert~
2. Who's car were you in last?
dad's car
3. When is the next time you will kisssomeone?
no idea...
4. What color shirt are you wearing?
light blue
5. How short is your hair?
my hair is long..
6. Last movie you watched?
harry potter and the order of phoenix..XD
7. Last thing you ate?
my dinner..
8. Last thing You drank?
my soup..
9. Where did you sleep last night?
my room..on my bed..
10. Are you happy right now?
sure..^^
11. Is there anything you regret doingin life?
yuup...lots of..
12. What was the last museum you went to?
miri petronas museum..==
13. What color are your eyes?
black..
14. Who came over last?
huh?
15. Who/what do you hate/dislikecurrently?
smoker..lier..
16. What are you listening to?
numb..from linkin park
17. If you could have one thing rightnow what would it be?
a camera phone
18. What is your favorite smell?
fresh air..

No comments: