Friday, June 13, 2008

ha ha ppy ppy..XD

so fast, now comes to weekends..one more week ill be going back to miri loo~XD..anyway, i was really happy during this week..haha..1st is my exams..although i din get full marks..but my marks is higher than wat i aspected..lol..really happy^^..
yesterday,me nicole meiqi cole sonia n jackie we all hav our chinese cuisine in lescofier restaurant..is really special that our school student will prepare chinese cuisine..haha..coz we usually cook franch cuisine...lol..this service is prepared by CH..dono which group..lol..the food is nice but we're kinda kena cheated..why?one of the dish named fried aspharagus with smoked oyster..n we found out that there r no oyster in it..lol..but other dishes are quite nice..haha...nicer than wat i cookXD..
the other thing is..i finally got my pay^^..so happy n is my 1st pay of my life osoXD.."bu she de" to use it..haha..
ouh oh..nx week gona exam dy..im still..haiz..okie..i gonna study now..ill stop here..all the best in my exams lah..good luck to me..XD

No comments: