Tuesday, June 3, 2008

yay..i cant wait till tat day dyXD

woooh~~it has been a loooooong time i din upload my blog dy..no choice wa..me buzy doing my assignments n homework ma..now at least got some times to write dy..lol..bad thing is..im gona hav my final term exam nx nx week..i mean the week after nx week..lol..as for me..tell u the truth..i feel like learning nothing during this term..i dont know y..lol..but i will work hard to achieve my results..as my term 1's result already makes me so "beh song"..i hav 7-8 subjects to test..math..acc..food science..fnb..kitchen operation..moral..thinking skill..blablabla..lol..feel stress dy although i just mention the name..lol..by the way..my final only got 6 subjects...still quite alot..=__=..anyway..really hope tat this week can run very smooth~~until 20/6..wakaka..really cant wait till tat day dy la~~miss home soooo much..lol..hope everythings will go fine..all the best im my exam..lol...

No comments: