Wednesday, June 25, 2008

holidays..LOADING..100% done..XD

eeehaaa...holidays~~~..lol..this holidays are the holidays tat i had wait for about half years..n its the longest holidays for my course..only 2 weeks..=__=...

on 20/6..tat is my last day for my exams..thinking skill..moral n fnb...i spent my whole night burning my stupid midnight oil accompany by 2 cups of coffee n mp3...n i only slept for 3 hours..im really "siao"...somemore im sick..almost kena fever..good thing got panaldo..save my live..lol..1st is my thinking skills..can do..but don know i did it correctly or not..lol..then moral..this paper made me so sad...i lost 5 marks straightly bcoz of my carelessness..i din realized tat there still got 1 question on the last page behind the paper...damn sad...lol...after tat is my fnb exam..my last paper..really happy tat i can do although got some question i miss out to study..but i din waste my night to study it..haha..n this will be our last chance to c mr betrand..hes going back to france after our term break...T__T..gonna miss him..wakaka..

after my exam..i was almost dead..becoz of lack of sleep..but gotto go home earlier to do my preparation..its the time i had wait for so long..time to balik kampung..haha..

tat afternoon..i almost miss my flight..it was really scary(i was "alive" becoz of the nervous n worried..lol)..thank God got Nye Ma..bring me go check in when i reach airport..she was so worried tat i cant make it to airport on time..she n her fren reach airport b4 me..she keeps on calling n ask me whether i reach airport dy onot..haha..but finally ofcoz i made it lar..thank to uncle mike..who drives me here savely..haha..n he jz charge me rm40 as normal price is rm50..shhhhh........XD

i was really happy to c my parents n siblings..miss them alot..hehe..

my frens from kl come n visit us~ashley..bashini n mei qi...having alot of fun..haha..but dono their enjoy their holidays here or not..haha...too boring n dono where to bring them also...haha...watch dvd at night..haha..sorry to all of them tat i din bring them to gua niah n watch movie...so sorry><...anyway..they love beach very much..coz kl onli got 1 beach tat is the nearest which take 1 hour rides to reach there..lol...but bad thing happens..T__T..my phone drop into the sea water when we walk on the sea side...my k550i...dono still can survive or not..now still in the hospital...T__T...miss my phone~~

anyway..hope its alright lah...during this weeks..going out with kl frens n also miri frens..thank you for having bbq party at taman awam with u all..happy to meet u all here...hehe...

this makes me feel like don wana go back to kl dy..miri is better than kl although its jz a small city..but it was so peace n clean...compare to kl..so different...lol...but no choice also..have to go back wa...buy ticket dy..haha..gotto bring lots of stuff back..lot of "ga chang"..lol...dono will overweight or not..lol...anyway...i jz finish my 1 week..now on the way for my second week...so fast...haiz..hope i can have fun here la..^^

No comments: