Wednesday, June 3, 2009

1 more week~~~wooohooo~~~

yeah~~~cant wait till nx week looooo~~~the final week of my training in langkaweee~~~~~but...kinda miss alot of things thou~~><
anyway~~looots of things happen in this few weeks~~i requested back to chinese kitchen on my 3rd week in hk...n during that week...i chopped my finger!!!!!!!!AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!...hahaha...actuallly not my finger la...is my nail...n so...i lost my tumbnail....n it was really really painful><...ouch
i hav been to pantai cenang...alot of times...n i was actually in love with beach~~LOL...n i drive~~~in love with kia picanto also...lol....
took looots of pics...n will try to upload the photo to fb soon~~hahahaha
n i drink><...this time i promise myself not to drink again!!!i don wana suffer those ichyness anymore...coz im allergic=__=....
i buy loots of choco n eat alot too~~it was too nice><...
as for my hotel...i will defenetly miss alot of my collegues here><....i hav took alot of pics with them tooo~XD...
hope i can join the staffparty on my last day of training...n took pics with them^^...anyway..i bough something for some of u all too~~~XD...
ok la....that all for wat im gona tell...n ya...i will b back to kl on 13 june...n 20 june to miri~~~wooohooo~~~cant wait cant wait~~~><..


ESSEY MIYAKE LIMITED ADDITION = RM222.3....should i buy???><

No comments: