Tuesday, June 23, 2009

im back to MIRI~XD

ahahaha...this is it...the homecoming day that i have been waited for soooo looong.....n finally..im home~^^home sweet home!!!~
i miss my family alot~my cats n my cute doggie~n now finally i can c them n touch them..LOL
i miss my old frens alot~i haven meet them for almost half year...hope we can meet someday n go gai gai or makan together...XD
anyway...miri change alot..especially parkson~is like half time square n sungai wang...hahahahhaa...some of the shop in kl can b found in miri now too~XD..really great..hahaha...n sushi king~open soon~XDwoohoo~~
anyway...im enjoying my holiday now...can sleep till afternoonXP..wakakka....helping up my mom on cooking...n bla bla bla~hahaha...
n i will b going back to kl on nx sat~=(..i don wan~~~its to fast....haiz.....sad nya
anyway...i should enjoy my holiday gao gao...lepak with all my frens n go gai gai with ma family~hahaha..hope my dreams come true~XD

No comments: