Thursday, June 18, 2009

im back to KL~

wooohooo...finally finally finally~~~my 2 1/2 months training has jz reach the finish line...time flies~it was really really fast!!!
i was suprisingly miss those places in langkawi especially the beach!!PANTAI CENANG~~!!!=(..i dono y i jz love pantai so much...its not tat clean actually...but clean-er than those beach in miri laXP..pantai cenang is much more prettier n niceXD
we been to tat beach almost every weekend...we jz too in love with tat beach..hahaha..the sun the sea the waves n the ppl...it is really really nice!!!
anyway...now back to kl...bought loots of chocolates n souvenirs...waakaka...left the memorable days in bayview hotel with all those staff i love so much...they are too frenly n nice...i miss chef bad alot..coz he is so cute!!!like real super mario...wakakaka...i miss kak nooris n kak yati in kitchen...they are like my foster mother...i miss alot alot of u all...hope to c them again soon..=)..best wish for them...haha..too bad i cant join the staff party coz they postpone till other day...sad nya=(
after this week...i will b going back to miri...for my 2 weeks holiday...then come back to kl again for my new term~woohhooo...soon can c all those fimilar faces again~~^^...miss them alot too~~XD
hope i can enjoy my holiday in miri...hope to meet some of my old fren in miri..miss them alot><...lets go fun fair~~~~~~~^^
i hav learn some nothern malay...which i canot understand at all in my 1st day of training...hahaha....really confusing..n different...but now im ok with it dy...haha...
ok la...thats all i wana say..check out my photo in my facebook=)..they will tell u everything..XD...cioz~!

No comments: