Wednesday, November 19, 2008

21 days to go~~

this was fast....faster than last month...now it comes to the middle of the second month....
anyway...not really much things happen btween these few days...
But sad thing is...2 of my collegues resigned><....Alicia,who will went to Batu Niah for her marriage...Dalglish...gone back to Kuching><.....this was so sudden..n i was really sad n gonna miss them alot><.....
Dalglish is the worst...suddenly resign without telling me...during monday...he came to our office to salam with us...hug each other...n hes gona go back kuching on tat day!!><....haiz....no more funny voice..no more cute face...onli left photos...but...good thing i got kept his number la...hahahaha
this week is kinda too free for me..n too boring...until i can jz fall asleep in the office..lol.....n the work which the "acting boss" call me to do...is actually finished...XD
4 big files...finished in 1 n a half days...hahaha...its too easy..jz double check all the corp. rate of the companies...then change those mistakes...n tats all..lol....the boss tought i will take half month to finish it...lol...
anyway....21days left for me to stay in miri....i hope tomato n su wen can sattle their stuff over there...bcoz their gonna move soon...earlier than me....actually i felt quite sorry for them coz i cant do anything for them....Sorry guys><
i was actually don feel like going back to kl...coz too many things happen in my family...i canot jz left them n go....jz hope n pray that everythings gona b alright....God bless.....
it almost come to the end of my training...i hope i can appreciate the time with all my collegues n hotel staff...leave some good images n memories...lol....
n hope i can help my family up for wat i can do...
God bless n best wishes la...

No comments: