Monday, November 3, 2008

i hate FO...T______T

now..month november...n i will b trained in new department which is FO~~><....
i dono y they put me in FO...i choose to train in FnB department n Culinary department wa....sad...
anyway..today is my second day in FO..operator...it was really freaking bored.....i had read through the file until the paper also gone torned...y huh?bcoz of the stupid questions his gona ask me?haiz....the 1st day n today is my "unlucky" day...i jz been bollied by my head of department....he really makes me fed-up...u know what he ask me??he ask me the name o f other head of department..this was still ok coz i know them...but jz tat i dono their full name...he say me "teruknya, dekat sini dah satu bulan masih tak tau mereka punya full name?"....this was really made me mad at him...everyone jz call them like tat wa...who will call them full name??tats y i only know their name...how would i wan to find out their full name since their not my wat so ever...u ask other staff they also will jz say like tat ma...who will know their full name...somemore the list only put the name nia...no full name also...haiz.....this really makes me feel like don wana work dy.....i..hate u....
i really miss FnB's staff....although christ choo is kinda streat...but i prefer christ choo then u....u tell me nothing..u teach me nothing..but u jz ask question...how would i answer u??ish....
ouhya...lagi teruk is...the file which he gave me to read..some are false information....for example the numbers of room....there put 10 for standard rooms....so i answer him 10...he say wrong...then i say i get this ans from this file...them he answer me..."ouh..this file cheat ppl wan...u better find out from ur collegues...."......=________=.......this is rediculous.......
another thing is...he ask me alot of questions....then i answer him quite alot of it is correct....then he suddenly pop out a question"i ask u so many things u like still dono wan...really teruk la u...."...then i say...i answer u most of it is correct wor..jz tat i cakap salah wa....then he say where got...only can answer me 1 question nia................wat the heck....hes deaf or wat??ish...i really hate him la....cannot tahan dy....-______-....i wish to change department.........to purchasing also goodXD

No comments: