Thursday, October 30, 2008

im so nervous...><

this week actually is my last week training in best western....but bcoz of the raya n TYT's bday...im suppost to hav my holidays during these 3 days...so mon replace my holiday within this week.....soo..i onli work for monday....then hav my 3 days public holiday...another offday...on saturday...i will b transfer to another department...which is FO....
but...yesterday when i report myself...i realize tat my timetable is same as office hour...which is 8.30-5...hahaha.....n sunday will b my offday as well...so...ms yong cancel one of my offday which is friday..n i will b working on fri...hahaha....good or bad?...i also dono...lol
as for the office hour...i will hav more time to meet him loo~~wakakakaka....*cough *cough...hehehe....
but hope i can do well in my training n hopes everything gona b alright....i hope the staff over there will b like those in Best western,...T__T...miss them alot~~T___T
hope this gonna b a fun month for me~~

1 comment:

teck said...

i has tagged u..ur blog no chat widget so this is the only way for me to drop messages... haha..

wan to see your face :P