Thursday, October 23, 2008

the 4th week...at afternoon shift@_@

as for last blog which i had mention..it cames to the 4th week....wat happen during this week leh??
1st day of the week...i tot i can go for work at 2pm ...mana tau maricle msg me says tat 2pm got training....-___-..so hav to go there earlier to attend the training...haiz...
the training is good for us coz Mon tough us alot of things..differences btween the name n how they mise en place or table setting....
as for my 1st day...i have chances to take those photos becoz...no supervisor aroundXD....try my best to take the photos with them...haha....
i realize tat suddenly JR like very fren with me...terkejut aku...y?coz he is a very quiet person...i also dono him la...like no face emotion de...-___-..mana tau tat day he smile...n play fool with me..lol...good lah like tat...haha...
then...i remember last night...i was like demam...bill wrongly twice...so "sia soi"....><...some more almost terjatuh wor..with food on my hand><...the customers also terkejut...haiz....-____-
anyway..meet alot of ppl...ang mo ang mo ang mo...wine wine wine....hahaha....i better bring along my "waiter's fren"....can open wine if got chanceXD....
anyway....hope i can do well within this 2 weeks la...nx week also at night...lol....gambateh to me...gambateh to all of u out there as well=)

No comments: