Saturday, October 11, 2008

wat?!..this month got 5 weeks?!><

waaah...finally i hav finished my 2nd week..
DAMN!!..3 more weeks to go in restaurant n 4 weeks to go for FO....this is...t-i-r-r-i-n-g~~@__@
anyway...as for 2nd week...i hav experience some good things n bad things which will b happen in my future nx time while i come out to this society...like collegues againts collegues...or "ah tao" againts "ka gia"...and lots more....~__~...sienz...bcome manager better...lol.....
BUT..actually im gonna miss some of u all soon after this...which who had come across this job with me during these few weeks...hope we can appreciate the day during this coming weeks....^^
what i have realized is..my malay n hokkien really sucks....hahaha....coz most of my collegues speak malay...=____=...i hav to speak more from now..lol...
ANYWAY..i feel tat we cannot only jz stay in this possition for the whole of ur life...i understand tat every jobs hav to start from the bottom...but if u are really interested in wat ever job u have chosen n u hav ur target..u hav to do ur BEST to success ur D_R_E_A_M_S....gaining more EXP n get more information from others..upgrade urself from r-e-a-d-i-n-g or ask from the seniors..n dont b ashame to learn from others...listen to others oppinion n ideas as well...
i hav set my target..to bcome professionist in FnB..so from now onwards...i must do my best to success my dreams~~(mana tau later i change my mind....lol)

No comments: