Thursday, October 23, 2008

walao...so fast??!!

AND NOW come to the 4th week...time passes really really fast....><
as for this week....MON put me in afternoon shift which is 3pm-11pm@____@
anyway~~...it was quite fun n different from morning shift as u can c alot of "ang mo" n young couplesXP....wine WINE WINE~~~XD
During this few weeks...we hav attend some training which tough byMON for western service n MR TAN for chinese service..it was quite fun actually n u can learn more things from tat^^
BESIDES...i have taken some photos with my collegues=)..espeacially Freddie...waakaka....here are some of the photos... u can find them in my face book n friendster=)














front 2..philipino...back 3..mirian/sarawakianXD















me n sebia^^



















nice possesXP



















diana n mee~~^^


















chef joshep(now i know his nameXD)














Freddie n me~~^^














Ano(indonesian chinese..who speak mandrin better than me><)



Dalglish, JR n DavidXD

supper time~~11pm
i haven finish taking photo with some other collegues...have to appreciate the time as nx fri will b my last day in best western><....miss miss~~T__T

No comments: