Wednesday, October 8, 2008

so fast!

wah...im in 2nd week of my training dy~~so fastXD...but wat the heck..this month got 5 weeks...=__=...stupid...haha...
anyway...still the same...boring like hell....@___@... my leg really cannot tahan dy...stand there for 8 hours really "ciak lat"><....but still can kap cai then is ok la...hahaha....got 1 cost n puchasing de freddie....he always will come down from his office to check the stock...good thing i know him dy~~XD...lol...okok..i should b focusing on my work now...XP
something really wrong happen btween me n one of my colleague...this is really stupid=__=..im serious..he was like...ask me married dy onot?got boyfren onot?can b my gf onot...apalah...i cant say no..but we jz met not about 1 week leh...u ask me these kind of question...will make me ignore u...u know??lol...we b fren 1st k??...lol...really "za dao"@__@....
anyway..today was kinda dizzy...not feeling well@__@ ...hope tomolo's meeting wont take too long...hope everythin will go fine lah....nx week will b going upstair n hav a try on chinese cuisine~~hahaha...gambateh~~!!

No comments: