Sunday, October 26, 2008

left 1 day...?

it was quite awhile i have started working/training in best western...n now...it comes to the end...tomolo will be my last day having my training in this restaurant...im quite miss they all espeacially those who are very nice n fren with me...although i hav joted down their phone number...taking photos with each other...but it couldn't change my feeling....
i had posted some blog about the bad things againts the restaurant during my 1st week having my training....actually is my fault...im the 1 who dono how to accept...now comes to the end..n im so...SAD><......
i had learned alot during my 3th-4th weeks...they are having training with us..gains alot of knowledge during the days...the training is still running....i hope we can learn from the mistake n learn new stuff....=)
anyway....finally i hav met some of my ex-schoolmates today..celebrating li mei's bday...happy bday to u^^...i was quite supprise to c some of them which they had "disconnected" with me...i mean lost contact with each other...like yih you, yun han..bla bla bla they allXP....i was happy to c them.....but cant meet all of them...some of them cannot attend...so have to wait for nx time to call out for yamcha againXD....keep in touch n wait for my callXD

2 comments:

teck said...

wah. last day dy haven even c ur freakin face

just kidding !

so what's next after your training at western restaurant?

esin desu said...

hahaha....yalo yalo...
i will b having my training in front office...im so nervous><