Friday, October 17, 2008

finally...

YESSS~~!!finally i hav finished my week in the WESTERN C-H-I-N-E-S-E restaurant!!good thing no need to face those "bad" ppl again...haiz...this week is a really bad week for me as im training at the C-H-I-N-E-S-E restaurant which has alot of "lan si" ppl inside...=___=lll
Mostly all are young ppl btween 20-30+ like tat...but got 1 i think is 40+ de....tat 1 really lan si like hell...(im so bad..but its really true.....)1st day of my work..non of them talk to me...not even look at me..like im invisible...2nd day...still ok..but same as the 1st day...n then the following days..got talk...but jz ask me to do things nia...after that, no more....i HATE to b like tat..really stressful...somemore they all also not good with each other...complain sini complain sana...-___-
Anyway....good thing im back...so miss downstair de ppl....althought upstair all are C-H-I-N-E-S-E..or indonesian C-H-I-N-E-S-E....but their attitude i really cannot tahan><...although got 1 handsome guy-Ahno over there,he is ok...n Emma n Yin Yin...this 2 ppl are good..ah mei still ok..Cici depends....n lynda..worst...like those "trumpet" spread false news to others...=___=lll
Anyway...no need to think bout it AGAIN....n finally im back...i miss the food downstair which u all cook for our lunch..miss those ppl downstair...u all are better then upstair..gonna miss u all soon><...still got 2 weeks to go till i change my department to FO...got to take photo with them^^..especially FREDDIE..wakaka....he is so cute...n he talks to me~~XD
Bad thing is...nx week will start working at 3pm-11pm><...sob sob..dono still can meet him or notXP...anyway..gonna appreciate the time with them...GAMBATEH n GOOD LUCK^^

No comments: