Sunday, October 19, 2008

opening ceremony of the new bought ovenXD

Today...finally i can have some times to make something for my family...making some PASTRY which i have learnt while im in kl.....Since last few days ago, i hav started to have this kind of mood to made it...
Yesterday..my dad brought me to servay which near to grand palace to buy some i-n-g-r-e-d-i-e-n-t for the pastry...i saw my collegues at grand palace from servay...they are so hardworking^^...after buying those i-g-r-e-d-i-e-n-t..straight we went back home...
THIS afternoon after i swept the floor...i start doing mise en place for my pastry...sugar,spice,n everything nice??nonono...haha...im not making powerpuff girls...haha....
after preparing those stuff..i start making the choux...(something like bread..)..for wat i felt very "pek chek" is the STUPID piping tube thingy...(coz cant find the piping bag..so bought a new piping tube=__=)..makes everything into a mess@__ @...whole thing full with choux...haiz...but good thing still can successfully pipe it into a shape...then off i throw them into the oven n bake...n NOW the filling making time....i dono i had bought the cream correctly or wat...although how fast or how long i beat it...it still remain the same..watery...(it wil change to whiping cream when u beat it)i jz wasted 1 whole pack of cream@__ @..my dog owns it lo...lol....
After successfully baked the choux..its ready to EAT~~...my dad spread some cold kaya~~ n penutbutter in each of that....its really nice to eat^^..happy tat they all gav good comment for my choux^^...i will b doing this again nx week i guess bcoz i havent successfully done my cream><

No comments: