Monday, October 13, 2008

i prefer western restaurant than chinese restaurant...in this hotel

TODAY is the 1st day of the 3rd week i have been training over here....MON had put me to the C-H-I-N-E-S-E restaurant for a few days...the aim is to study the differences between the western restaurant n the C-H-I-N-E-S-E restaurant n how their services are....
when i went up to the C-H-I-N-E-S-E restaurant..i felt tat it is really different from the western restaurant...i really do feel miss bout my old restaurant....their staff are SOOOO....i dono how to say...they are like nv talk to u wan...not even look at u..like im invisible...ish....i hate these kind of collegues...i din mean to say them like tat..but its true...my fren also kena tat....wat la..like very proud tat u chinese so pro ar...cheh.....
i felt really angry bout it lo...hav to c their face some more...like me very "zho theng" means cannot help anything like tat...yes i admit tat i really dono wat to do...bcoz im new here wa...the services also much more DIFFERENT than western restaurant...some more u r like don wan teach like tat...ok lah...nvm...good thing im not the worker over there-__-...u don wan teach ma don teach lo...later when many customer n u need my help..i wont help u de lo...coz i dono wa...u nv teach me b4...then baru u tau....-_____-
actually im not tat happy while having my training over here...i dono is my problem or their problem...alot of things happen inside...jz hope tat my training can fast fast over....i don wana suffer over here dy..really stress ar...hav to c those faces...like me owe u something like tat-____-....ISH...

No comments: