Friday, November 7, 2008

lol...

uhh....1st week in FO is kinda hard for me to finish it...as im suffering inside><...1st...is too boring..2nd is kena bullied...3rd is fo is not my job.......seriously im not interested in front desk...its kinda stressful for me n i dont know y...hahaha.....
anyway...as last few blogs which i had mention....i had been bullied by my acting boss(as wat all the staff call him)....finally today i have successfully revange...muahahahaha....same as last few days ago....he happens to ask me quetion again....and finally...i can answer him CORRECTLY.....and this comes..the time for me to revange...the time i ask him back my question.....which is my name....(coz last few days ago i saw theres a mistake on my name in the list...)...so i ask him back la....since he jz love to ask me who is this full name...tat full name...now he cannot answer me correctly........he don even know my name=____=.....tell me is important tat to know ur collegues name....now u cannot answer mine.....haiz....lol.....but anyway....jz hope tat he wont revange lah...hahaha....don hate me...XP...

2 comments:

teck said...

Yeah ! That's some sweet revenge !

esin desu said...

hhahaha...yea...XD...so shuang after boom him back...wakakaka