Wednesday, November 19, 2008

wow!!!

this is scary...the wall fan of ours in my living room jz flew off from the wallO___O
how its happen..i hav no idea....
when we got home..suddenly feels like the wall become so blank...n we realise tat the fan has gone...lol.....i heard this from my mom n my younger brother..it happens this afternoon when my granny was sitting in the living room watching some tv show alone.....then all a sudden...the fan flew off from the wall...n break into pieces(coz is plastic)..good thing din kena my granny...my granny terkejut ofcoz...good thing nothing happen...lol.....actually i got realize some problem of my fan since the night bfore....the fan was very noisy...it vibrates n makes the sound...mana tau this afternoon the fan cannot tahan dy..flew off from the wall....lol.....
so now...living room bcome so hot...the second wall fan also no use 1....on it = off it...lol....hope aba can "plant" aircond in our living room laXD

No comments: